Viñas del Vero
Established in 1986 in Barbastro, Viñas del Vero winery is the leader of Somontano.
The first wines from Viñas del Vero were developed in an experimental winery Salas Bajas and hit the market in the Spring of 1990. Earlier in 1987, the company had acquired the San Marcos for the construction of a new winery set to open in July 1993. Today, Viñas del Vero is considered one of the most innovative firms in this country thanks to the quality and diversity of its wines.
Data of Interest
- Winecellar owners: Grupo González-Byass
- Oenologists: José Ferrer
- Regions: Somontano
- Foundational Year: 1986
- Oenotourism: Visitas a bodega, cursos de cata, catas maridadas y restaurante.
- Local Vineyard (hectares): 500 hectáreas
- Annual Production (bottles): 6.000.000 botellas
- Cask Type: Barricas bordelesas de roble francés y americano.
- Company Name: Viñas de Vero S.A.
- Address: Crta. Barbastro-Naval, km 3,700.
- County: Huesca
- Country: Spain
- Postal Code: 22300
- Telephone: 0034974302216
- Fax: 0034974302098
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.vinasdelvero.es