Dominio de Atauta
Located in the province of Soria, almost on the eastern limit of the D.O. Ribera del Duero, Dominio de Atauta has been producing some of the best reds in the region since 2000, born from vines between 60 and 160 years of age, many of them pre-phylloxera and with little -although outstanding- yield. The quality of its vineyard (23 hectares of own vineyards and as many controlled ones), the particularity of the area where it is located -the Atauta valley, at almost a thousand meters of altitude- and the non-negotiable commitment to biodynamics, give rise to wines exceptional and with a personality.
Integrated into the Terraselecta group, which brings together eight manufacturing houses nationwide, Dominio de Atauta is one of the most representative of society thanks to its magnificent work in the Atauta Valley, on the eastern limits of the D.O. Ribera del Duero. A processing house integrated into the environment and built in four heights on rock so that gravity facilitates the tasks during processing.
Data of Interest
- Winecellar owners: Terraselecta
- Oenologists: Jaime Suárez
- Regions: Ribera del Duero
- Foundational Year: 2000
- Local Vineyard (hectares): 23 hectáreas
- Annual Production (bottles): 120.000 botellas
- Cask Count: 400
- Cask Type: Barricas de distintos tamaños de roble francés
- Domestic Sales (percentage): 40%
- International Sales (percentage): 60%
- Company Name: Bodegas Dominio de Atauta, S.L.
- Address: Carretera a Morcuera s/n.
- Location (City): Atauta
- County: Soria
- Country: Spain
- Postal Code: 42345
- Telephone: 975351349
- Fax: 975350903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dominiodeatauta.com
- £0 £155 £0 to £155
There are no products matching the selection.