Campillo aims to offer the maximum expression of tempranillo in its wines. Pursuing this objective, Grupo Faustino decided to locate this project in the municipality of Laguardia, where it acquired 50 hectares of vineyards. Later he expanded this viticultural heritage with 50 more hectares in the vicinity of the Sierra de Cantabria. In total, 100 hectares of vineyards -distributed at a maximum distance of 10 km from the winery-, cultivated on poor soils that provide low yields of highly structured fruits with good acidity, perfect for conceiving expressive wines that support long aging in oak and they have great storage capacity. Elegance, freshness and a fruity profile perfectly blended with the notes of the barrel are the characteristics that define its wines.
Data of Interest
- Winecellar owners: Grupo Faustino
- Oenologists: Alberto Alcantarilla Morales ,Ruth Rodríguez Ascacíbar
- Regions: Rioja
- Foundational Year: 1990
- Oenotourism: Visitas guiadas, catas profesionales, visitas a viñedo, reuniones de empresa, etc.
- Local Vineyard (hectares): 50 hectáreas
- Annual Production (bottles): 1.000.000 botellas
- Cask Count: 3500
- Cask Type: Roble americano y francés Allier
- Domestic Sales (percentage): 85%
- International Sales (percentage): 15%
- Company Name: Bodegas Campillo, S.L.
- Address: Ctra. De Logroño, s/n
- Location (City): Laguardia
- County: Alava
- Country: Spain
- Postal Code: 01300
- Telephone: 0034 945 600 826
- Fax: 0034 945 600 837
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.bodegascampillo.es
- £0 £155 £0 to £155
There are no products matching the selection.